- Massage: Back, Neck & Shoulder
- Massage: Deep Tissue
- Massage: Pregnancy
- Massage: Sports
- Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy
I have been supporting people with their health and wellbeing for almost 20 years including time spent treating the Wasps RFC. I combine intuitive massage with a deep understanding of anatomy & physiology. I use my knowledge as a BTEC Level 5 Practitioner with skills gained as a personal trainer and Postural Corrective Therapist to inform my work.
I am confident with treating acute and chronic Sports injuries, postural issues, health, wellbeing and pregnancy massage. I draw on personal experience as triathlete, marathon runner, yoga student and mother to create a bespoke treatment plan to suit each client’s unique needs.
Alongside this, I am qualified and able to offer corrective exercises in addition to my hands-on work. I am also a qualified Doula/birth partner, and believe that positive birth experiences play a pivotal role in the health of people and planet.
- Doula, Conscious Birthing 2018
- BTEC Level 5 Diploma Sports and Remedial Massage from NLSSM 2009
- Postural Corrective Therapist – Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology (CHEK) Institute 2006
- Level 4 Personal Trainer – Australian Institute of Fitness (AIF) 2003
- Fitness Instruction & Personal Trainer Degree (Minor) – UCSB, USA 2001
“A perfect blend of know-how, intuition and skill.” Sarah, Brighton
“Lily’s natural skills and knowledge of the body, her thought, care and understanding of people’s complex emotional journeys as well as her wish to heal and support people makes Lily truly exceptional massage therapist.” Kristina, Brighton
” I first started going to see lily with a back injury and within a few sessions it was transformed. Lily gave great advice and exercises too. Not only that, she is intuitive and works on a deep level. I would highly recommend her.” Kelly, Brighton