I became interested in holistic therapies at the age of 18 when I was given an aromatherapy book by my mum as a gift. After completing my degree I qualified as a Holistic Therapist in 2002. From 2003 until the birth of my daughter in 2015 I also worked for the NHS as a pharmacy technician, then returned fully to my holistic therapy business in 2016.
The best part of my work is being able to make a positive difference to a person’s wellbeing and it is really rewarding to hear their feedback. Recently I have completed a number of further qualifications and I am committed to extending my knowledge for the benefit of my clients.
- BSc (Hons) Herbal Medicine (Phytotherapy), Middlesex University, 2001
- Diploma in Holistic Therapies (remedial massage, aromatherapy, reflexology and holistic facial) VTCT, 2002
- Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology, VTCT, 2002
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage, VTCT, 2002
- Diploma in Facials & Natural Facelift Massage, Beauty Etiquette, 2017
- Soft Tissue Dysfunction, Brighton Holistics, 2018
- Maternity Reflexology, Teach Therapy, 2018
- Aromatherapy Chemistry, Brighton Holistics, 2018
- Deep Tissue Massage, Cotswold Academy, 2018