- Aromatherapy Massage
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Indian Head Massage
- Massage: Deep Tissue
- Massage: Detox
- Massage: Holistic
- Massage: Hot Stones
- Massage: Remedial
- Massage: Sports
- Massage: Swedish
- Pre and post natal Massage
- Maternity Reflexology
I am a Japanese fully qualified Beauty and Massage therapist based in Leominster, Herefordshire.
I have worked as a therapist since 1998, specialising in Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Beauty and Electrolysis.
My experience includes working at Holmes Place, Nirvana spa and Boots Wellbeing centre, and my most recent work was at the renowned Sanctuary spa in Covent Garden, London, where for over 6 years I provided a range of spa treatments, and as Team Leader helped create new and innovative spa products and treatments.
I offer a wide range of holistic treatments designed to relax, pamper or invigorate, and my therapies can be easily tailored to the individual needs of my clients. I take pride in everything I do and treat every client as special.
- CIBTAC NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy, July 1998
- ITEC Diploma Physiatics, July 1998
- CIBTAC NVQ Level 3 Aromatherapy, Oxford International College of Beauty, Sept 1999
- ITEC Aestheticienne Diploma, June 1998
- Pedicure Education, Nirvana Health Club, July 2000
- La Stone Therapy, Nov 2000
- ITEC Diploma Reflexology, July 2001
- CACI Facial Therapy, CACI International, Dec 2007